After some ups, downs, and other crazy noise (which also led to some needed slowing down and reflection), I have been accepted into the final Morpheus Bondage Extravaganza (MBE) on October 1st!
Though teaching and performing bondage wasn’t the reason why I had gotten into shibari or suspensions. But after being approached about pairing up, I began my interest in suspensions and performing. So MBE soon became a bucket list item. However, for 2015 I was rejected, but then accepted for the 2016 Montreal MBE, which although awesome I had too much crap in my personal life that was detracting from my ability to perform.
So this is my last chance to mark off this bucket-list item, and naw that I have discovered my inspiration again, I’m confident that I can properly compensate for my Montreal performances!
My MBE performances for the night are:
- HeatHawk13 at 2:30am on hard-point 4
- Alexchancexxx at 4:00am on hard-point 6
- Interview with TPOK Radio
- Amira_ at 6:15am on hard-point 6
And as I’m a little ridiculous like this, if anyone wishes to meet up for rope and/or general hangouts, before or after MBE, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
There are two specials going on for MBE:
- We are down to the last 5 bundles of Osaka Jute Rope! Prices are currently:
– 1 for $35
– 3 for $100
or MBE Special:
– All five for $150!
- Special MBE 2016 – Toronto pricing between September 30th – October 2nd! 1 hour private class fro $30/hour, anything you want to learn! Contact us to schedule it in!